Location: REMOTE – until pandemic is done, and then a hybrid schedule to get back into the office (located at Victoria Park & Sheppard, Toronto).
As a Lead Android Developer, you'll be joining one of our teams that's rebuilding our mobile banking application. You will be contributing to the development of world-class digital products and experiences on the Android platform.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to apply:
About 5 years + of software development of which three or more years are native mobile development experience (conceptualization, design, development and debugging):
- Android platform – Kotlin, Java, RxJava, Dagger, Android Studio
- Experience providing hands-on architectural design for native mobile applications with an understanding of design patterns such as MVVM, MVC
- Experience with unit-testing, code for robustness, security, usability and improving performance of the overall application
- Familiar with building mobile accessibility components to improve application usability
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in integrating Third Party libraries and SDKs
- Experience building applications that consume web services and HTTP REST interaction with JSON
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- You’re passionate about well-designed products and not afraid to sit with our Design Team to prototype, wireframe, and white-board your ideas
AMAZING BENEFITS with a base salary of $120-140K/year plus 10% bonus, full bank benefits including medical, dental, insurance, travel, LTD, STD, RRSP contributions matched $1 - $1, stock option purchase plan for bank stock etc.