Site Reliability Engineer (C++)
Responsible for contributing individually as well as mentoring Engineers to ensure Team solves customer issues in a fast paced, ever-changing, and complex environment. Responsible for providing timely responses to customers. Troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging components and processes of new and existing software. Acts as Liaison between Development, Quality Assurance and Support Teams. May work on software development projects, and developer / support training, as needed.
What You'll Bring:
- Responsible for resolving complex customer support level issues.
- Work closely with the team of highly technical engineers with troubleshooting/debugging expertise and help troubleshoot complex problems seen in the field.
- Document root cause for software defects and suggest enhancements that can be implemented by developers.
- Acts as the liaison between Development, Quality Assurance and Support teams
- Reviews and provides feedback on technical documents written by Engineers.
- Duties can vary from various areas regarding deployment software advancements that focus on the high speed reliable data ingestion, platform and upgrades to product
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to articulate and present technical solutions
- Ensure communication flows well cross-functionally for product updates and known issues.
- 5 + years experience working with Linux.
- 5 + years experience with MySQL, C/C++
- Experience with distributed systems and test-driven development
- Networking Software development and Domain Knowledge
- Experience in enterprise software, deep knowledge on software development including threading, network and disk IO, data transformations, data integrity, systems management, systems administration and monitoring
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Azure Cloud Infrastructure
Benefits & Perks:
- Demonstrable depth of knowledge in a domain such as networking, messaging, data sharing and distributed computing
- Demonstrated critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- General programming aptitude with one or two strong areas
- Demonstrated ability to determine test cases provided from business requirement
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited paid time off - work-life balance is important
- Medical, dependent Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Access to executives – learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement – jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
- Rewards and Recognition Programs