IT RELEASE Coordinator
Full time Perm
As the IT Release Coordinator you will act
as a liaison between Change Management, Release Management, Project Management Office (PMO) and the Delivery teams for the coordination of all build related activities, from intake to deployment.
You will also coordinate delivery activities and ensure deliverables are of the highest quality, while adhering to defined release, change, project and architectural standards and methodologies by leveraging an Agile
scrum team (Product, Engineering, Agile, Design).
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
You will be expected to:
- 6 - 8+ years of IT related experience
- Experience with industry best practices standards (ITIL, PMP, Agile, DevOps, CMMI and others)
- Strong Business Analysis /Team Management background
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Expert in Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in CI/CD delivery model
- Well versed in development lifecycle and object oriented development methodologies
- Strong understanding of tools required to automate CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Artifactory, Docker Containers, and Slack).
- Well versed in Version Control, Continuous Integration, Defect Management, Requirement Management, Automated Deployments and Reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio and MS Project)
- Competent in enterprise application delivery and design techniques, including release and source code branching strategies
- Excellent documentation skills
Benefits of working at this financial institution:
- Work closely with PMO, IT Operations, Development and Business groups to define, document, and communicate release scope and content for every release throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Drives a culture of Change Management that prevents and deters unauthorized changes.
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining metrics and dashboard for Change Management.
- Implement continuous improvement processes related to the area of development, release and change management.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across IT to deliver on our client’s vision and strategic priorities.
- Proficient in knowledge of technologies and processes like Agile Software Delivery, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, DevOps, GitOps, Cloud Native Technologies including Docker Containers and Kubernetes, and Deployment Automation & Orchestration.
- Drive Agile and DevOps transformation tooling & service offering by evaluating new technologies by participating in continuous improvement work sessions that will continue to allow the Bank to be well positioned in the marketplace
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with the bank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk
- Currently all our teams are working fully remotely
- Remote work continuation to be considered post pandemic
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- Access to thousands of online and in person courses so you can brush up on skills or learn new ones
- Career progression opportunities. We hire you for your talent and not just for the job. We want to see you succeed not just in your role but in your career as a whole
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave, medical, vision and dental benefits and much more