LEAD iOS DEVELOPER
As Canada’s leading digital bank, our client’s technology has redefined what digital banking is and they continue to evolve on what it can be.
Our client is made up of High–Performing, curious, energetic and collaborative individuals who thrive in our High-Trust agile environment to deliver best- in-class technology solutions. This allows you to grow, evolve and create opportunities to build your career.
Are you ready to make the change and become part of an established disruptor with the backing of a highly engaged team? If so come join us and help redefine the Canadian banking landscape!
As a Lead iOS Developer, you'll be joining one of our teams that's rebuilding our mobile banking application. You will be contributing to the development of world-class digital products and experiences on the iOS/Android platform. We're looking to fill our team with influencers, makers, creators and leaders who are flexible, curious, adventurous, versatile and responsive; and who are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment to get things done. By joining our team, you will make an impact on our customers and the banking industry.
Apply to this job at Futuretek if you:
- You dream in code
- You spend your free time tinkering with new technologies or building apps on the side
- You want to solve real problems that will flip a multi-billion dollar industry on its head*
- Interested in the impact that financial services technology can have on people’s everyday lives
- Experienced in user-centered design
- Eager to mentor, teach and share
- Continuous integration and deployment makes you giddy
- Knowledge of the latest and greatest approaches to Agile Technical Practices
You have 5 + years development; or more years of native mobile development experience, (conceptualization, design, development and debugging):
iOS platform – Swift, RxSwift, Swinject, XCode
Benefits to you:
- You have one or more years of experience providing hands-on architectural design for native mobile applications with an understanding of design patterns such as MVVM and MVC
- You have experience with unit-testing, code for robustness, security, usability and improving performance of the overall application
- You’re familiar with building mobile accessibility components to improve application usability
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong command in Computer Science concepts
- Experience in integrating Third Party libraries and SDKs
- Experience building applications that consume web services and HTTP REST interaction with JSON
- You’re passionate about well-designed products and not afraid to sit with our Design Team to prototype, wireframe, and white-board your ideas
We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Career progression opportunities. We hire you for your talent and not just for the job. We want to see you succeed not just in your role but in your career as a whole
Our client offers a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave, medical, vision and dental benefits and much more.