SR PYTHON DEVELOPER
Our client builds and manages complex health research infrastructure for collaborators and clients.
As a Senior Python Developer you will help to direct the Software development and system design as well as provide leadership and guidance in all team development efforts for successful project delivery and platform support, leveraging the industry best practice.
- 5+ years in a senior capacity for a mid-sized Software team with a strong focus on end-to-end product development process, including the requirement elicitation, task decomposition, release planning, change control, testing, deployment, and the final product release.
- 5+ years of Python programming and RESTFul API development experience
- Strong working knowledge of modern architectural patterns or styles, Microservice in particular.
- Experience with event sourcing, distributed transaction strategy, messaging queues such as RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Solid working experience with data ingestion, ETL and workflow management tools such as Apache Airflow, storage and compute in relational (RDBMS) and NoSQL (Elastic, Neo4j) architectures
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services with working experience with AWS
Do you have lots of passion for assisting in developing and integrating software components into our informatics platforms? You should apply!