Skills and Knowledge Required:
· Prior experience in the IT recruiting industry and experience using the newest recruitment methods and tools in order to remain at the forefront of the recruiting industry.
· Deliver the best possible experience to Futuretek’s clients and consultants.
· A desire to deliver the highest quality of candidates in a high pressured and time sensitive environment.
· A track record of proactively developing relationships with passive and active candidates and clients using a variety of methods; including cold calls, emails, and referrals.
· Proven ability to operate internal and online databases to source and identify candidates for current and future needs.
· Ability to deconstruct client job requirements into a targeted candidate search strategy.
· Knowledge of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and related IT terminologies.
· A positive attitude and unwavering commitment to providing our clients with excellent service.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills that will enhance internal communication as well as delivering an above average presentation of candidates.
· Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, which includes but is not limited to: sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates (not on site), completing references, and negotiating compensation.
· Utilize creative sourcing techniques to uncover both active and passive talent through internal candidate database and external websites (including LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed) and other creative means.
· Establish superb peer relationships with internal stakeholders to solve problems, gain cooperation and build trust and support within the team environment.
· Generate revenue by successfully engaging and building long term relationships with talent that aligns them with current and future opportunities.
· Act as a trusted advisor with the Talent Community and provide advice on resume building, market conditions, market rates and interview skills.
· Identify and adapt to changing market conditions, skills and clients based on current or changing conditions and learn how to react quickly to the change.
· Prioritize the key tasks and responsibilities of the role and be able to quickly zero in on the critical tasks while still accomplishing the goals within the role.
· Open to continuous learning and seeking feedback and advice when faced with new or challenging situations.