Angular Developer – full time permanent, work from home.
What you will do:
- Create and refine visual design
- Create and refine UX design for our interfaces and digital products
- Help inform our roadmap prioritization based on research
- Conduct UX design audit, journey mapping, user flows, etc
- Facilitate user-testing and validate prototypes
- Coach teammates on Embark’s Design Principles
- Define digital experience Accessibility Standards for the organization
- Present work and findings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference
- Provide front-end coding and design expertise, and be ready to present design ideas to engineers, product management and other teams.
- Make our products better for our users, advocate for them, always seeking ways to improve and innovate
- 2-3 years of experience working on Angular, React, or Vue frameworks required (preferably Angular) Strong knowledge of web standards including HTML5 and CSS/SASS
- Strong Typescript skills
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Good interaction design skills.
- Strong Knowledge of UI build tools including Gulp or Babel
- AngularJs or similar web application frameworks and web-based application development
- Visualization frameworks like D3.js
- User interface architecture/design of components
- Experience building responsive and reusable UI/UX components
- Experience working with AWS or similar cloud environments
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing with some exposure to TDD & pair programming
Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration, and delivery is a plus.