Front End Engineer – full time permanent, work from home.
What you will do:
- Create and refine visual design
- Create and refine UX design for our interfaces and digital products
- Help inform our roadmap prioritization based on research
- Conduct UX design audit, journey mapping, user flows, etc
- Facilitate user-testing and validate prototypes
- Coach teammates on Embark’s Design Principles
- Define digital experience Accessibility Standards for the organization
- Present work and findings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Launch, iterate and make a difference
- Provide front-end coding and design expertise, and be ready to present design ideas to engineers, product management and other teams.
- Make our products better for our users, advocate for them, always seeking ways to improve and innovate
- 2-3 years of experience working on Angular, React, or Vue frameworks required (preferably Angular) Strong knowledge of web standards including HTML5 and CSS/SASS
- Strong Typescript skills
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Good interaction design skills.
- Strong Knowledge of UI build tools including Gulp or Babel
- AngularJs or similar web application frameworks and web-based application development
- Visualization frameworks like D3.js
- User interface architecture/design of components
- Experience building responsive and reusable UI/UX components
- Experience working with AWS or similar cloud environments
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing with some exposure to TDD & pair programming
A leader in Application Resource Management. Named Inc fastest growing company and Forbes cloud 100 company- both for the third time. Also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft and AWS. As well as DXC and Cisco. Our client was founded in 2009. Headquartered in Boston Mass. With additional offices in NYC, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage – health is a #1 priority for us, we’ve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off – flexibility boosts creativity and performance… work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits – medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives – we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap – physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more – play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus