We are the World’s leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance that’s scalable, proven and cost efficient.
We’ve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
What you will do
The DevOps engineer/Release engineer will have shared responsibility for maintaining deploying releases. The engineer in this position will also play a role in helping our software continue to make the transition to be a microservices-based platform. To succeed, candidates should have experience with various version control systems (e.g., svn, git, etc), build tools (maven, gradle, nexus, etc) and automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet). We are working toward a fully automated provisioning of servers, deployment of code and general configuration management. You will be working closely with development, Product Trust, and Product Support.
What we look for:
Nice to haves
- 3+ plus years of configuration management and engineering for large scale websites, ideally supporting an agile development process
- Experience with Docker and container management systems Kubernetes in particular.
- Understanding of version control systems (svn, Git, etc.), including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with software build tools (Maven/Gradle) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins)
- Groovy Scripting
- Experience with Linux environments and scripting languages (we tend to use bash but are open to any language)
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet), Ansible preferred
- Experience supporting an agile development process
- Cloud Bases solutions
- Experience publishing and maintaining parallel branches/versions.
- Application configuration experience, specifically Linux, Apache, Tomcat, Mariadb/Mysql.
- Experience with multiple virtualization technologies including VMware, Hyper-V, and OpenStack.
- Experience with public cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure.
We were named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company
and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company
– both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft
to accelerate our growth. Founded in 2009. We’re headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts
and we have offices in New York City
, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture
creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. Elena@futuretek.ca
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage
– health is a #1 priority for us, we’ve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off
– flexibility boosts creativity and performance… work-life balance is important.
– medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k or RRSP.
Access to executives
– we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap
– physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more –
play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement –
jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.