Software Engineer (Cloud)
As part of our client’s world-class engineering team, you will design/build features and enhancements for their Platform which is the control system to manage workload performance, costs, and efficiency in the public cloud. If you have a passion for cloud technologies, let’s talk!
o The tech stack is: java, docker, kubernetes, kafka, protobuf, REST, angular.
What you'll do:
As a Cloud Software Engineer, you will
Design and build upcoming functionality around controlling cloud-based applications; Produce high quality, well-documented code.
What we look for:
Min. 3+ years’ experience in one
of the following:
(1) Cloud providers (Google, AWS, Azure) : OR
(2) Pure cloud software player/startup : OR
(3) Developing software that runs ONLY in the public cloud : OR
(4) Re-architecting legacy applications for the public cloud
Experience in one of these areas:
(1) Public Cloud APIs for IaaS (AWS, Azure, Google) or PaaS (Cloudfoundry, Openshift)
(2) Cloud-Native (for example: Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker, Deis)
Background in Java, C++, Go or modern development.
o Tech stack is: java, docker, kubernetes, kafka, protobuf, REST, angular
- Familiar with cloud DevOps practices
- Background in developing microservices for distributed systems
- Background in microservice architectures or distributed systems based in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Cloud-based distributed application development and scaling
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Certifications: AWS Solution Architect, AWS Cloud Practitioner, Azure DevOps or any similar
- Experience with Machine Learning Solutions
About our client:
The company culture creates a workplace that values trust, performance and transparency. This is done through employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners that have a sense of urgency behind their work and are coachable, but also coaches in their own regard. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more about this company culture, call Futuretek!
Career advancement – jump in, learn, make an impact and shape your career