Java Software Engineer
Our client’s Derivatives Technology team is leading the way in developing modern systems to support their Global Capital Markets businesses.
We are looking for creative, self-starting, results-oriented, highly motivated individual with attention to details and excellent problem solving skills. You need to be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced and agile environment, preferable from a bank environment.
- Java Development and support of a front-office trading system used for trade booking, trade execution and pricing of derivatives trades.
- Conduct proof of concept on new technologies or solutions around Microservices.
- Participate in design discussions on scalability, performance, security, Microservices best practices.
- 8+ years of service side development experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot with an emphasis on REST services.
- 5+ years of experience with relational or no sql databases.
- Excellent Computer Science Fundamentals; Object Oriented Design; Java Design Patterns;
- Proficiency in using Git for source code repository; Maven and Jenkins for build;
- Previous experience designing mission critical systems.
- Agile Environment. Previously worked as a Lead Developer or a Technical Lead
- 10+ years of service side development experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot with an emphasis on Web or REST services.
- Experience with REST, Microservices Architecture, Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Kafka, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Sql Server, Redis, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Logstash, Ansible, Docker.
- Experience with multithreading.
- A very good knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments
- Experience working on front office trading applications
- Understanding of cloud based deployment