Back End Developer Needed:
Our client has been named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company
and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company
they have also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018
list and locked in strong partnerships with Microsoft
. Our client was founded in 2009 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts
, they also have offices in New York City
, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Prior work experience with Java, C++ or similar
- Thorough understanding of object oriented and model driven architecture.
- Strong coding and debugging skills.
- Experience with developing complex multi-threaded applications.
- Background or interest in distributed systems.
- Self-directed, eager to learn with a desire to work in a fast-paced development environment.
As part of their engineering team you will design and build for them which is the control system making application workloads SMART (self-managing and in real-time through A.I). On this team, you’ll get to continuously learn about cutting edge technologies. They also offer the exciting opportunity to test new ideas and contribute patents (have 10 patents with 6 more pending – all from employees). You’ll get to see the direct results of your work running at scale across top enterprise clients within a matter of months through each new release.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage – health is a #1 priority, you’re covered.
Unlimited paid time off – flexibility boosts creativity and performance… work-life balance is key.
Pre-tax benefits – medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k/RRSP.
Access to executives – a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Flex Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap and much more.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more – play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus.
Career advancement – jump in, learn, make an impact and shape your career