Full Stack Developer
Did you know that Gartner predicts 83% of enterprise workloads will be in the cloud by 2020?
As part of our client’s world-class engineering team, you will design/build features and enhancements for their Platform which is the control system to manage workload performance, costs, and efficiency in the public cloud. If you have a passion for cloud technologies, let’s talk!
o The tech stack is: java, docker, kubernetes, kafka, protobuf, REST, angular.
What you'll do:
As a full-stack software engineer, you will directly impact the next-generation of our product. You will play an active role in the design and development of new features and improvements to both the back end of our platform and our existing UI (HTML5, Angular, D3 based stack), positively impacting our top customers.
You’ll have the ability to grow your experience and explore new technologies within a culture that is overflowing with mentorship and cross-team collaboration.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll bring:
- Work within one of our product engineering teams to develop new features and be the embedded full-stack expert.
- You will develop and design the user interface of our platform, while also contributing to back-end services.
- Improve the quality, performance, and stability of frontend codebases.
- Collaborate closely with designer, engineering and product teams to create the best experience for our customers.
- Create breathtaking interfaces, focusing on driving customer engagement through coherent and elegant user experience.
- 5+ years of experience building customer-facing applications in a professional setting
- Understand the intricacies of how JS and CSS impact rendering.
- Experience with software engineering methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Expert in all aspects of HTML5 and single-page web-apps and frameworks.
- Passion for writing clean, effective code
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments where passion for customer engagement and great experience are at the forefront of all design & development.
- Interest or Familiarity with Cloud technologies
About our client:
Enterprise organizations activate their hybrid cloud journey by leveraging our client’s patented platform to continuously assure that application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
They are the leader in Workload Automation for Hybrid Cloud. Recently, they have been named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company
and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company
– both for the third time. They also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018
list and locked in strong partnerships with Microsoft
to accelerate our growth. Our client has been founded in 2009. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts
with offices in New York City
, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom and growing.
The company culture
creates a workplace that values trust, performance and transparency. This is done through employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners that have a sense of urgency behind their work and are coachable, but also coaches in their own regard. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. To learn more about this company culture, call Futuretek!
Career advancement – jump in, learn, make an impact and shape your career