Sr. Integration Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of network management solutions for optimal network visibility and performance. They combine an entity that delivers customers better data, analytics, and decisions to comprehensively and continuously assure application performance.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll bring:
- Learn the value proposition across Performance, Compliance, and Efficiency.
- Deliver excellent, repeatable integration work that is documented and sharable.
- Develop Open-Source solutions
Nice to Have:
- 4 + years’ experience years in IT infrastructure and/or cloud services.
- Previous integration experience using REST APIs.
- Linux experience, including shell scripting, package management, and configuration.
- Experience with managing VMWare environments, especially via vCenter.
- Understanding and experience working in Openshift/Kubernetes environments.
- Understanding of the virtualization management competitive landscape, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem.
- Highly motivated and passionate team player who is driven to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, and high activity environment.
- Understanding complex environments, ability to distill requirements from non-technical people, while directing clients to the best solution.
Benefits & Perks:
- Experience developing, managing and running Open Container Initiative (OCI) containers and container images.
- SQL experience, especially PostgreSQL but MySQL/MariaDB, MS SQL, and Oracle are a plus as well.
- Experience with dashboard tools such as Grafana, Kibana, ThoughtSpot (Snowflake) etc.
- PowerShell and WinRM experience are a plus.
- Experience working with, developing in, and managing complex AWS or Azure environments.
- Python 3 experience, including package building
- Experience with Git or Maven.
About the Employer:
- Health, dental and vision coverage.
- Unlimited paid time off (unlimited vacation time off) – flexibility boosts creativity and performance.
- Pre-tax benefits – medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k/RRSP.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Access to executives – learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement – jump in, learn, grow and shape your career.
- Rewards and Recognition Programs.
- Employee Resource Groups – POCIT, DevelopHer, Parent’s Club, Book Club.
- Wellness Initiatives - are you competitive? You’ll love the step competition with great prizes! Cooking more your speed? We have web cooking classes! Great wellness initiative running year round.
- Wellness Platform that offers allocation of points for different wellness benefits of your choice from the platform.
- recently named to THE LINK5000 list’s fastest growing private companies for the fifth time, and the FORBES CLOUD 100 for the fourth time. Also named FASTEST COMPANY BEST WORKPLACE INIOVATOR WORKPLACE. Partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Sr Technical Recruiter
Please contact me with any questions: