Sr C++ Engineer & Support– Toronto
Full time Permanent- Work-from-home
● Experience working with Linux, experience with one of MySQL, C/C++
● Experience with distributed systems and test-driven development
● Networking Software development and Domain Knowledge
● 4+ years of professional working experience in related area
● Experience in enterprise software, deep knowledge on software development including threading, network and disk IO, data transformations, data integrity, systems management, systems administration and monitoring
● Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Azure Cloud Infrastructure
● Demonstrated ability to balance multiple project deliverables
● Responsible for resolving complex customer support level issues.
● Work closely with the team of highly technical engineers with troubleshooting/debugging expertise and help troubleshoot complex problems seen in the field.
● Document root cause for software defects and suggest enhancements that can be implemented by developers.
● Acts as the liaison between Development, Quality Assurance and Support teams
● Ensure communication flows well cross-functionally for product updates and known issues.
● Perform other duties as required or directed, to include but not limited to, working on software development projects