JAVA Software Engineer
As a Cloud JAVA Software Engineer
you will get first-hand experience in:
- building features that use cutting edge Compute, Storage and PaaS services in the Cloud.
- you will work with the latest cloud native K8s technology on which our platform is based.
you will design and build solutions for assuring application performance in the cloud. This involves designing & developing scalable, robust features that solve real world problems for our customers.
- you will need a good understanding of how “cloud first” applications are built and knowledge of cloud services offered by different cloud vendors
- hit the ground running.
- Strong technical expertise in building scalable, performant, high quality software with an emphasis on customer centric focus
We are looking for engineers who are motivated and can take ownership to drive innovative features as well as:
- 5 years experience with Java development
- Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Developing microservices for distributed systems
- Experience working with Linux.
- Experience with modern cloud technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS
- Experience with distributed systems and test driven development
- Self-motivated and highly ambitious
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple project deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience working in multinational / multicultural environment
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Demonstrable depth of knowledge in a domain such as networking, messaging, data sharing and distributed computing
- Demonstrated critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- General programing aptitude with one or two strong areas
- Demonstrated ability to determine test cases provided from business requirements
BS or higher in Computer Science or related field.
Employer was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company
and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company
– both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft
to accelerate our growth.
Employer was founded in 2009, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts
and have offices in New York City
, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Benefits & Perks:
Unlimited paid time off
– flexibility boosts creativity and performance… work-life balance is important.
Access to executives
– we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Career advancement –
jump in, learn, grow and shape your career