We: are seeking a self-starter with good experience and great passion for web UI/UX design and front-end development for health informatics data management platforms. We build and manage complex health research infrastructure for collaborators and clients.
You: are looking for a small and dynamic multidisciplinary team of researchers and engineers who work together in a dynamic and agile. You will stretch and develop your web and mobile visualization and implementation skills to a whole new level. You will imagine, design and implement creative, responsive and intuitive visualizations of complex multi-dimensional datasets.
- You will be responsible for helping create futuristic yet realistic interfaces and UI/UX strategies based on the operational workflow derived from the interactions with clients as well as our internal teams.
- You will conduct the routine research and deconstruct the users' digital interactions and habits.
-You will also create and maintain digital assets, including wireframes, interactive mockups, get involved in frequent feedback discussions before the implementation.
- You will help deal with security and privacy even while enabling fusion of high dimensionality data across multiple medical modalities as diverse as MR imaging, molecular science, and psychological assessments.
• Min 2 years of experience in UI/UX design, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates the understanding of UX design principles.
• Min 2 years of experience in writing and shipping code with one of Angular, ReactJS, or equivalent.
• A history of analyzing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
• Strong proficiency in designing and building interactive prototypes using Sketch, inVision, or equivalent.
• Strong proficiency in CSS3, HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, or equivalent.
• Demonstrated experience in data portal design and web based live data visualization; knowing D3 or Chart.js is very helpful.
• Able to integrate with and create RESTFul APIs; A good understanding of asynchronous requests.
• Experience with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
• Track record of initiative and self-organization with strong time management skills.
• Willingness and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
• Demonstrated ability to work within a collaborative team across multiple disciplines.
• Willingness to research and learn new approaches and technologies.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Sr Technical Recruiter
Please contact me with any questions: