As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of team on call 7/24/365 with intimate knowledge of the system and able to troubleshoot/fix any potential issues.
What you will do:
- Devops engineering
- Manage/execute deployments
- Maintain monitoring/alerting system
- Continue to evolve deployment automation
- Execute SOC2 required functions
What you will bring:
- Must have strong AWS skillset
- Certifications are a plus, demonstrated experience is paramount
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix issues is key – this requires real-world experience dealing with a distributed system, preferably on AWS.
- AWS systems skills:
- Scale groups
- Application Load Balancers
- Route 53 (DNS)
- VPC (networking, ACLS, security groups)
- Systems Manager + Parameter Store
- AWS Organizations
- AWS Security systems:
- Amazon GuardDuty
- AWS WAF
- Amazon Inspector
- Other security items:
- Knowledgeable of good security architecture
We are a leader in Application Resource Management (ARM). We were named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company
and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company
– both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft
to accelerate our growth. Founded in 2009. We’re headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts
and we have offices in New York City
, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you. Elena@futuretek.ca
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage
– health is a #1 priority for us, we’ve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off
– flexibility boosts creativity and performance… work-life balance is important.
– medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k or RRSP.
Access to executives
– we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap
– physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more –
play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement –
jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.