Software Engineer - UX
Full time Permanent, work from home
World’s leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance that’s scalable, proven and cost efficient.
We’ve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 of our customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
As a UX Software Engineer
, you will get first-hand experience in building a clean customer centric user experience that balances the needs of a power user with intuitive workflows. You will work with the latest cloud native K8s technology on which our platform is based.
The tech stack is: Angular, Java, REST
What you will do:
As a Software Engineer in the UX team
, you will design and build UX features that give our customers the ability to use the product to its fullest potential with little or no hand holding required. This involves designing & developing scalable, robust features that solve real world problems for our customers.
What we look for:
We are looking for engineers who have experience in developing modern UX workflows that are scalable, performant and intuitive. Self-motivated engineers who can take ownership to drive innovative features with an emphasis on quality would be a great fit for this role.
Strong technical expertise in:
Angular, React, or Vue frameworks required (2+ years preferably Angular)
Strong knowledge of web standards including HTML5 and CSS/SASS
BS or higher in Computer Science or related field.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Strong Typescript skills
- Clean visual design sense
- Strong knowledge of UI build tools including Gulp or Babel
- Experience with AngularJs or similar web application frameworks and web-based application development
- Visualization frameworks like D3.js
- User interface architecture/design of components
- Experience building responsive and reusable UI/UX components
- Experience with agile methodologies and automated testing with some exposure to TDD & pair programming
- Cloud certifications: AWS, Azure, GCP, VMWare
- DevOps experience
- Experience with K8s
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with Machine Learning solution