Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
As part of our client’s world-class engineering team, you will design/build features and enhancements for their Platform which is the control system to manage workload performance, costs, and efficiency in the largest of datacenters.
o The tech stack is: Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Protobuf, REST, Angular 2.x.
What you'll do:
As a Software Engineer
, you will design and build upcoming functionality around controlling virtualized and containerized applications; produce high quality, well-documented code.
What we look for:
Min. 3 years of experience in one of the following:
(1) Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen)
(2) Hyperconverged systems (HyperFlex, Nutanix, VSAN)
(3) Application performance management (AppDynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic)
(4) Enterprise storage systems (NetApp, VSP)
(5) Re-architecting legacy applications for microservices
Experience in one of these areas:
(1) Java, C++, Go or other modern OOP languages
(2) Developing microservices for distributed systems
(3) Agile and Scrum development methodologies
BS or higher in Computer Science or related field.
Bonus Points if you have:
- VMware Data Center Virtualization, Microsoft Server Virtualization or any similar.
- NetApp or any similar
- DevOps experience
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with Machine Learning solutions
- Experience with cloud systems (Azure, AWS, GCP)