Futuretek is a long standing IT Recruitment Company from Toronto. Established in 1999....we have earned a solid reputation within small, medium and large corporations.
We are looking for an experience Business Development Manager who is familiar with the recruitment world in the GTA. This is a full time job, you can work from home but will be reporting to an office at Yonge & Bloor.
If you are looking for career growth read on:
You will be contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
We are looking to hire you as our Business Development Manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Hiring and Training new personnel and helping your team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
All interested applicants should send their resume to Elena@futuretek.ca
Target hiring date: June 1, 2020