Sr. Executive Assistant
Our client is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, they serve more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. Headquartered in the USA our client employs more than 35,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
As the Sr. Administrative Assistant:
You will contribute to the overall success of this Canadian office by helping to ensure specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. You will provide administrative support for multiple groups.
DAY TO DAY
- This is a minimum 6 month contract term that will extend and convert to full time permanent.
- Minimum 5 years overall experience
- Expected hours are around min. 30 - 36 hours per week for 6 months min. and then conversion to Full time.
- Schedule and Calendar management when required by the VP’s
- Must have experience working with C level and VP level clients, working with EAs
- Provide administrative support, including reception, meeting bookings, mail, travel, events, departmental expense management, accounts payable, dealing with staff, catering etc.
- Assist with preparing and delivering quarter-end / year-end binders for Executives
- Responsible for reviewing and controlling Accounts Payable
- Event coordination and planning experience is a must have
- Main focus is to support 2 VPs for Admin support, event management and approving Accounts Payable
- Floor coverage for ~50 people in our Toronto office
- Proficient MS Office user: Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Familiarity with expense systems
- Detailed oriented and a strong network of event coordinators
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Location: Toronto: Financial District at King & Bay