Sr. Business Solutions Expert
- Previous experience in Capital Markets and a strong knowledge in financial instruments, ranging from derivative products (IR, Credit, and Equity) to foreign exchange.
- Looking for creative, self-starting, results-oriented, and highly motivated individual with attention to details and excellent problem solving skills. You should be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced and agile environment
- You should also possess a very good understanding of current IT practices, systems design and development techniques, including testing methodologies, and keep current with rapidly changing technology.
- Minimum of 6 - 8 years of industry experience
Skills and Experience needed to apply (well, most of them):
- Plans and directs application/technology projects which typically involve multiple systems and impact more than one area or sub-components of major application/technology projects.
- Coordinates activities through direct and indirect staff.
- Manages technical teams in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standard development practices.
- Builds and maintains a strong working relationship with peers within the business lines.
- Participates in budgeting processes and quality improvement activities for the organization.
- Facilitates problem resolution when production problems occur.
- Preparation of specifications and documentation for all software developed. Use of standard project management and team collaboration tools
- Collaboration as part of an Agile development team, participation in daily stand-ups, preparation of work estimates, identification of blocking and critical path steps
- Assist with detailed design for all functional components of the system
- Accountable for delivery according to pre agreed time and budgetary constraints
- Liaison with source system owners to understand the format and semantic content of data being passed about.
- A very good knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments
- Good knowledge of SOA and messaging bus e.g. Solace or Kakfa
- Exposure to market data particularly with respect to derivatives (curves, surfaces etc.)
- Has an in-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices and techniques for managing the activities related to planning, managing and implementing software projects and programs
- Has strong knowledge of pricing models related to OTC Derivatives products.
- Knowledge of Java frameworks e.g. DropWizard, Spring, Apache NiFi
- Understanding of database modeling or development skills, experience with SQL (Oracle, or Sybase, or SQL Server) and NoSQL databases (ElasticSearch, Cassandra or similar)
Sr Technical Recruiter
Sr Technical Recruiter
Please contact me with any questions: