Programmer Analyst Advisory, Privileged Identity Management
This role provides development of Privileged Identity Management technology for this bank.
The Programmer Analyst works closely with customers, Business Analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. They are involved in the full system life cycle and responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
You will implement new systems or enhancements by reviewing programs written by team members, establishing and executing system test procedures, developing implementation plans, developing the required program and system documentation and ensuring all functionality has been delivered as required. The incumbent is also required to provide post implementation support and training to the computer operations staff on the production processing functionality.
1. Investigating the most technically complex software problems and coordinates problem resolution with software vendors, hardware manufacturers, and/or appropriate in-house personnel.
2. Designing and implementing PIM technologies to specifications, provides consultative guidance to software project teams and executes.
3. Providing 2nd and 3rd level support to Privileged Access Management developed tools
4. Evaluating performance of software system and recommends changes to increase operational effectiveness.
5. Operationalizing technical and manual processes.
6. Providing input in negotiating Privileged Access Management project requirements (i.e. deadlines, budgets, resources, etc.).
7. Building and maintaining solid, professional working relationships with peers and executives within the business lines.
8. Leading and managing the steady-state and day-to-day operations of the Privileged Access Management team to ensure services are provided to end-users.
9. Leading by example in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standard development methodologies, provide regular coaching and guidance to less experienced analysts.
- 5+ years System architecture, analyses and design;
- 5+ years Programming languages (Java, BeanShell, JSP/Servelts, C/C++, Shell scripts, etc.) and programming methodologies (agile, waterfall);
- 5+ years Database technologies (Oracle, SQL Server);
- Message based technologies (MQ, Java Message Service);
- Familiarity of PIM/PAM capability from vendors such as CyberArk, Centrify, BeyondTrust, Thycotic, or CA Xceedium;
- Familiarity with Cloud technology and an understanding of the impact of dynamic computing on the Identity domain.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience.
The reporting & supervisory relationships for this position are as follows:
Reports to: Sr. Manager, Privileged Management
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough