A Canadian subsidiary of a major U.S. public corporation in the technology industry is looking for an Senior Java JEE Software Developer to work on their team.
Work as a member of this Wealth Management team of experienced Developers, Testers, Business Analysts and System Integrators. Task is server-side design and development.
Responsible for developing software applications in accordance with client and product requirements, using standard software design practices. Develops specifications, codes, writes and performs unit testing, peer reviews, assists with installation, configuration and system testing. Maintains existing software applications. Assists with troubleshooting issues in the client environment.
- Minimum 5 years in software development industry
- Must be a team player and work well with a team with strong communication skills
- Experience with Oracle Weblogic application server 12c is required
- Proficiency with JSE 8.0 and JEE 6 technologies, design and development is required
- Experience with Maven and GIT
- Experience developing Web Services with EJB 3.1, JMS, JPA and JDBC APIs
- Experience with Intellij IDEA.
- Experience with Apache TomEE 7.x
- Knowledge of SQL, prefer experience with Sybase and/or Oracle
- Experience with Weblogic configuration using WLST
- Experience developing on Sun Solaris and/or Red Hat Linux