Sr Java Developer
Here is a great job that will make you very happy - great salary , great team to work with , great boss to run things, and all you need to bring to the table is this :
5 years’ experience designing and implementing end to end enterprise grade software.
- Solid knowledge of the Java programming language
- Excellent understanding of distributed multi-tier infrastructure.
- Knowledge of design patterns MVC, Strategy, Factory, Singleton) and general design considerations.
- Continuously challenged to deliver out of the box solutions
- Experience working with various web servers and servlet containers such as Tomcat
- Knowledge of performance improvement techniques through the use of caching technologies (memcached, Terracotta, ehCache)
- Experience using open source libraries and technologies such as Apache Solr, Zookeeper,etc,…
- Experience or exposure to NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra or CouchDB
- Proficient using UML (sequence, state, collaboration, class, use-case models).
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities are required.
- Extensive experience using Java open source libraries from the Apache Software Foundation, SourceForge,etc…
- Proficient in the use of SCM tools (SVN, GIT, Maven, Jenkins), best practices and continuous integration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker and experienced problem solver.