Full Stack Developer
We are seeking a full stack developer with experience in projects emphasizing data portal solutions and services, data ingestion technologies, and modern web frameworks, within an agile development model.
In their agile environment, our client builds and manages complex health research infrastructure for collaborators and clients. They bring together prominent research organizations across the country and internationally. They have created large scale informatics platforms involving diverse and complex data modalities (e.g. imaging, genomics, clinical assessments) across multiple disease areas (e.g. neurodegeneration, depression, cancer).
You will develop your skills in data handling, software implementation, and system integration. You will design, implement, deploy, test, and maintain essential software components that will aid in growing the informatics platforms. You will develop the pipelines that bring multidimensional data from a large variety of sources into the data platforms, and play an active role in evolving our products, processes, and data technology.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering/development in agile software engineering environments.
- Proven experience and deep knowledge of React. Comfortable with HOC and render props, functional components, state management (e.g., Redux, Context API), and webpack configuration.
- Experience in building reusable UI/UX components and libraries, styling, and testing (e.g., Jest, Mocha)
- Demonstrated skill sets building web applications and RESTful APIs in Python (e.g., Flask, FastAPI).
- Understanding of OAuth2.0 flows for authentication and authorization.
- Understanding of relational and non-relational databases and document stores.
- Experience with large data sets and near-real-time content services and visualization.
- Experience with PHP/Drupal is an asset.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Can deal with ambiguity and manage requests for change
- Performs well in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willingness and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to work within a collaborative team across multiple disciplines
Sr Technical Recruiter
Sr Technical Recruiter
Please contact me with any questions: