Application Support Specialist
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be responsible for systems level support for production critical systems, development systems, implementation support and user acceptance environment support on a global basis.
Being part of application development team, you will act as primary support contact for production issues, troubleshooting and analysis of a front-office trading system used for trade booking, trade execution and pricing of derivatives trades.
- Work to support processes and applications that will ensure platform remains resilient and efficient, collaborate with developers and BAs on future enhancements and the development of new applications and product offerings
- Analyze and resolve complex issues in distributed environments, often working in close collaboration with global teams. As a highly technical resource on the team, candidate will evaluate and recommend enhancements/changes to existing processes.
- Occasionally work outside traditional business hours and weekends to support weekend changes/releases. You will be involved in application change/release deployment process.
- Work with technology and business stakeholders to understand key process flows/pain points and come up tactical/strategic solutions to resolve them proactively.
- Be able to diagnose and identify issues and co-ordinate with upstream systems / external systems to have the issue resolved.
- Be responsible for test environments stability and help manage it with developers
- 3+ years of service side development experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot with an emphasis on REST services.
- 5+ years of experience supporting mission critical applications & resolving issues
- Object Oriented Design; Java Design Patterns
- Experience in using Git for source code repository; Maven and Jenkins for build
- Worked in an Agile Environment.
- Experience with REST, Microservices Architecture, Event Driven Architecture
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Kafka, Cassandra, RabbitMQ, Sql Server, Redis, Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Logstash, Ansible, Docker.
- Experience working in capital markets or on front office trading applications preferred
- Understanding of cloud-based deployment
Sr Technical Recruiter
Sr Technical Recruiter
Please contact me with any questions: