Contract 1 year: Sr Manager, Digitization and Automation
The Digitization and Automation team is part of Global HR, responsible for defining and implementing plans to identify, maintain and continuously improve HR tools and technology, ensuring its alignment with Global HR strategy & programs, and enhancing our employee digital experiences.
This is an ideal career opportunity for a seasoned HR Analyst, HRIS, HR Systems, Senior Business Analyst, Product Owner professional with passion HR applications, portals, systems and tools.
Your accomplishments will include:
Lead and drive a customer focused culture throughout the team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader relationships, systems and knowledge
Education / Experience Requirements:
Post-secondary degree in Business or Human Resources or related field
- Facilitate and prioritize business technology needs, translate HR requirements into technology solutions
- Lead the strategy, roadmap and create/maintain a detailed prioritized product backlog for the applications under the Portals portfolio and Case Management System.
- Engage day-to-day with the scrum teams writing and clarifying user stories, participating in sprint planning and reviews, backlog grooming and prioritization.
- Is a Subject Matter Expert for matters related to their designated system. Maintains an expert level knowledge of the system and business processes it supports
- Define and implement a prioritized roadmap to maintain and continually improve designated systems and digital experiences, leveraging stakeholder feedback, knowledge of HR practices and insights on leading trend
- Provide subject matter consultation and leadership to the Digitization & Automation Consultants, IT teams and other stakeholders acting as an escalation point to expedite support for designated systems and drive service enhancement
- Collaborate with COEs, HR Services and other key stakeholders to ensure that designated HR systems align with HR strategy and programs, and address key issues and opportunities.
- Oversee the performance of respective systems through analysis of systems performance metrics and user feedback mechanisms to ensure optimal system performance
- Partner with IT to improve systems functionality and, when required, support the resolution of technical issues.
- Build a high-performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
- Create an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations within his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework,
- Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct
- 5+ years experience in product management or project management.
- Practical experience in gathering and developing business requirements, defining support procedures and managing multiple deadlines with various stakeholders.
- Proven teamwork capabilities; strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Competence in systematically solving problems using appropriate process improvement methodologies to analyze complex data/information from different cross-functional teams, both locally and globally
- Experience as Product Owner would be an asset.
- Spanish languages is required.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Sr Technical Recruiter
Please contact me with any questions: