Location: REMOTE – until pandemic is done, and then a hybrid schedule to get back into the office (located at Victoria Park & Sheppard, Toronto).
As a Lead iOS Developer, you'll be joining one of our teams that's rebuilding our mobile banking application. We're looking to fill our client’s teams with influencers, makers, creators and leaders who are flexible, curious, adventurous, versatile and responsive; and who are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment to get things done.
What you bring:
You have 5 + years of software development of which 3 or more years of native mobile development experience (conceptualization, design, development and debugging):
- iOS platform – Swift, RxSwift, Swinject, XCode
- Experience providing hands-on architectural design for native mobile applications with an understanding of design patterns such as MVVM and MVC
- You have experience with unit-testing, code for robustness, security, usability and improving performance of the overall application
- You’re familiar with building mobile accessibility components to improve application usability
- You have a proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in integrating Third Party libraries and SDKs
- Experience building applications that consume web services and HTTP REST interaction with JSON
- You’re passionate about well-designed products and not afraid to sit with our Design Team to prototype, wireframe, and white-board your ideas
- Career progression opportunities. We hire you for your talent and not just for the job. We want to see you succeed not just in your role but in your career as a whole
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave, medical, vision and dental benefits and much more.