Senior DevOps Specialist
As the Senior DevOps Specialist (5 + years experience) you will be working to extend the release automation and deployment capabilities across a diverse set of Java based enterprise applications, including but not limited to running source control management in Git through automated build and packaging using Jenkins pipelines, automated deployment and test execution, to automation and provisioning of Cloud-Based environments based on Kubernetes (both Linux and Windows). You will automate and maintain CI/CD pipeline and CI environments.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Proficient in knowledge of technologies and processes like Agile Software Delivery, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, DevOps, GitOps, Cloud Native Technologies including Docker Containers and Kubernetes, and Deployment Automation & Orchestration.
- Maintain a technical proficiency with respect to programming languages, scripts and processes
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (GCP and GKE).
- Assist/support developers troubleshooting efforts of applications in development environments.
- Maintain and manage the non-Production environments to ensure stability and uptime.
- Develop Jenkins CICD pipelines-as-code to run and maintain non-Production environments to ensure stability and uptime.
Competent in tools required to automate CI/CD pipeline- Jenkins pipelines, GitHub, Jira, Confluence, Artifactory, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, and Slack.
- Well versed in development lifecycle and object-oriented development methodologies
- Competent in Version Control (Git/GitHub), Continuous Integration Tools (like Jenkins), Defect Management Tools (like Jira)
- Groovy, ANT/Maven/Gradle scripting, AIX/Linux, Windows, WebSphere Application Server, IBM Rational Application Developer or Eclipse Platform, IntelliJ IDEA, Banking systems and their integration, Web Services, Microservices, SpringBoot, Tomcat/Jetty
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Visio and MS Project)
- Competent in enterprise application delivery and design techniques, including release and source code branching strategies
Previous exposure to the banking industry/financial services is preferred
Experience with industry best practices standards (ITIL, DevOps, CMMI and others)
Strong development background
- Currently all our teams are working fully remotely
- Access to thousands of online and in person courses so you can brush up on skills or learn new ones
- Career progression opportunities. We hire you for your talent and not just for the job. We want to see you succeed not just in your role but in your career as a whole
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave, medical, vision and dental benefits and much more