Sr Mobile Developer for Android with Kotlin
As a Mobile Developer, you'll be joining one of our teams that's rebuilding our mobile banking application. You will be contributing to the development of world-class digital products and experiences on the iOS/Android platform.
Good to go if:
- You have 5 + years of software development of which 3 or more years of native mobile development experience, (conceptualization, design, development and debugging):
- Android platform – Kotlin, Java, RxJava, Dagger, Android Studio
- You have any experience providing hands-on architectural design for native mobile applications with an understanding of design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, Clean Architecture
- Experience with unit-testing, code for robustness, security, usability and improving performance of the overall application
- You’re familiar with building mobile accessibility components to improve application usability
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong command in Computer Science concepts (SOLID, etc.)
- Experience in integrating Third Party libraries and SDKs
- Experience building applications that consume web services and HTTP REST interaction with JSON
Benefits to you:
We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Career progression opportunities. We hire you for your talent and not just for the job. We want to see you succeed not just in your role but in your career as a whole
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), vacation, personal & sick days, paternity/maternity leave, medical, vision and dental benefits and much more.