General Description - Contract 6 months
Fintech downtown Toronto
Work from HOME
This person will ensure our products, processes and environments adhere to our security related policies. They will be aware of the policies that impact our group, identify gaps and help coordinate changes so that we can be compliant. This includes actively reviewing and monitoring changes in policy as well as managing responses as new violations occur.
Environment & software vulnerability management: Dealing with RMIS tickets, requesting new exceptions, etc
- Coordinate environment patching – independently or via existing projects
- Advise project teams of third party vulnerabilities so that upgrades can include current versions
- Manage End of Release process: submit forms for each release and manage feedback
- Manage Black Duck open source: coordinate scans during projects, respond to new vulnerabilities and track updates
- Manage removal/upgrading from obsolete third part tools (development as well as within our products).
- Participate in penetration testing and audits and follow up with violations and vulnerabilities