Contractor needed for Java JEE Developer – 2 year project
5 years experience with JSE 8.0 and JEE 6 technologies, design and development is required
- Experience with Oracle Weblogic application server 12c is required
- Maven and GIT
- developing Web Services with EJB 3.1, JMS, JPA and JDBC APIs
- Intellij IDEA.
- Apache TomEE 7.x
- SQL- prefer experience with Sybase and/or Oracle
- Weblogic configuration using WLST
- Sun Solaris and/or Red Hat Linux
- Agile software development processes
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, detail, correctness and deadlines
- Server-side design and development --Web Services using the latest Java JEE standards.
(Java Web Application Technologies (e.g. JSPs, JSF, etc.) are NOT relevant to this position as there is no presentation layer development.)
Responsible for developing software applications in accordance with client and product requirements, using standard software design practices. Develops specifications, codes, writes and performs unit testing, peer reviews, assists with installation, configuration and system testing. Maintains existing software applications. Assists with troubleshooting issues in the client environment.
About our client: A Canadian subsidiary of a major U.S. public corporation in the technology industry is looking for an Senior Java JEE Software Developer to work on their team.