This role provides Privileged Identity Management oversight, development and control across all Global regions at this bank. Reports to: Sr. Manager, Privileged Access Management.
Information Security and Control Group seeks a Senior Privileged Identity (PIM) Analyst with a solid technical background. As the Sr. PIM Analyst you will work with peers and developers in the team and reports to the Sr. Manager, Privileged Identity Management within Global Identity and Access Management. You will support desks, technology partners and security teams to provide an exceptional level of service while maintaining a strong security posture for the Bank.
- Working on Privileged Access Management service including discovery, recording, reporting and vaulting privileged identities;
- Gather and analyze enterprise privileged access management security requirements;
- Identify gaps in security architecture and recommend best practice processes and technologies;
- Design selected PIM security solutions per requirements;
- Install, configure, and customize PIM security solutions;
- Integrate PIM security solutions with enterprise applications.
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing PIM/PAM solutions;
- 3+ years technical experience integrating, developing, and automating security systems;
- Experience integrating PAM solutions with multiple platforms including Windows, Unix, Database Platforms, etc. required;
- Deep understanding of PIM/PAM capability from vendors such as CyberArk, Centrify, BeyondTrust, Thycotic, or CA Xceedium;
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management concepts and capability across Authentication, Authorization, and Governance;
- Familiarity with Cloud technology and an understanding of the impact of dynamic computing on the Identity domain.
You should be certified in one of the following:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CSSIP);
- Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM);
- Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC);
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).